Do you want to be part of an ambitious, pacey, growing FMCG business? Do you like having the autonomy to action your ideas and influence business growth? This London start-up business is a leader in their category and are clearly on a journey to even bigger things!
This brand offers you the opportunity to be part of something big. This company is on-trend, sustainable, and all about doing the right things for the right reasons with no compromise on quality. Already listed in Top 4 Grocery retail, High Street retail, OOH and Online, they have huge plans in place to continue their growth journey and are well on track to triple their turnover by the end of 2022. The eCommerce offering is gaining significant pace… which is where this role comes into play!
As CRM Manager you will own the CRM strategy and execution, bringing a balance of creativity, attention to detail and analytics to the role. Reporting to the Head of eCommerce, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced CRM Executive to take their next career step, or a marketer with a desire to take their career in a new direction to learn from the best. There is plenty of opportunity for development and as the business continues to grow, so will this role. Key responsibilities include:
- Management of retention, referral and upsell channels with support from account managers and agencies
- Supporting the Head of eCommerce in building out the CRM strategy to feed into wider business objectives
- Optimising day to day performance to maximise efficiency, continuously testing and learning
- Creating or briefing agencies to create email assets, managing the end to end process
So what does the ideal candidate look like?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a marketing role for an eCommerce business
- Extremely data driven, able to optimise based on results and logic
- Experience in building, managing and executing clear processes from scratch
- Entrepreneurial mindset; excited to execute as well as strategise
- A desire to become an integral team member within a fast-paced FMCG start-up
Start-ups aren’t for everyone, but if you’re a motivated individual who wants to know they’re making a difference in the future of a premium FMCG brand, this could be the perfect next step.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.