Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands? If so, read on…
We are currently looking to recruit customer and results focused Key Account Executives for our Retail and Wholesale sectors on a permanent, full-time basis working at our Sales & Distribution division on site in Banbury. However, for the right candidate we would consider flexible working e.g. 2-3 days working from home. In return, you will receive a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package.
DCS Group provides our customers with an innovative and unrivalled supply of market leading branded products, by being the trusted supply chain partner and manufacturer of FMCG brands.
We have expanded over 26 years to fulfil more of our customers' needs and now comprises of several business divisions. We are consumer insight and data-led in everything we do, and pride ourselves on taking the time to intimately understand our customers.
Our Sales & Distribution division are experts in UK retail, wholesale and specialist routes to market. Working in tandem with our Co-Packing division to provide consumer and customer relevant packaging solutions. Our Export division distributes market leading British FMCG brands internationally. In addition, our Manufacturing division proudly makes Health & Beauty products here in Britain at our 100,000 square foot factory.
As a Key Account Executive, your duties will include:
- Build successful relationships with new and existing customers, growing our market share through relevant customer, category and shopper growth drivers
- To build, own and deliver the volume of value forecast for the assigned customer portfolio
- Have a full customer understanding i.e. KPIs, contacts, shopper profile, corporate and category strategy, etc.
- Negotiate space and build visually brilliant displays in outlets, merchandising health, beauty and household products within the sector
- Produce regular, easy to read reports for internal and external stakeholders
What we are looking for in our ideal Key Account Executive:
- You will account management experience, dealing with Retail or Wholesale clients
- You will be customer and results focused and be able to fully utilise your influencing and negotiating skills to the maximum
- You will be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, able to hold effective meetings with internal and external customers and create and deliver presentations
- You will have a good commercial awareness and basic understanding of business modelling / P&L
- You will be able to demonstrate computer literacy, with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- You will have good analytical skills, be able to interpret data and forecast trends
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
Click ‘Apply’ now to find out more about our Key Account Executive position!