Henson Recruitment is delighted to be partnering a leading multi-category FMCG business at the forefront of all UK channels who are on the hunt for a profit focused individual with a track record of adding value through commercial analysis. This food business owns a number of #1 brands in category as well as a wealthy Own Label portfolio as it continues to lead the way in innovation with a healthy NPD pipeline.
MS&P Manager – Branded FMCG
£45,000 | 2 days office / 3 days WFH
Reporting in to the MS&P Head, this role will join a relatively new team and support business modelling and commercial insight on tenders, joint business plans, brand plans, commercial plans & proposals. You will assist with the analysis of forecast accuracy providing insight into areas for improvement whilst working closely with the commercial and category team analysing performance, consumer data and market trends. You will have a solid understanding of consumer, shopper & customers and strong-minded with solid excel skills when looking at pricing strategy, promotions and packs as you look to develop a winning growth plan working closely with the stakeholders across sales, category and finance functions.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
• MS&P / Revenue Growth management experience within an FMCG or Consumer retail environment
• Knowledge of customer spend management and promotional evaluation
• Solid commercial skills with proven ability to deliver measurable growth plans
• Excellent data analytical skills with strong internal cross-functional experience
• JBP & P&L management experience and systems knowledge such as Tableau is required
• Value creation minded
• Business Degree educated
Good candidate options will have a background in either Commercial, Market Strategy & Planning / Revenue Growth, Category or Category Planning (Grocery Retail).