Senior Business Manager – Waitrose / Grocery
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Do you want to work with one of the most renowned brands in the FMCG space globally?
Are you suited to a Blue Chip business but with the autonomy of an SME?
This company is experiencing phenomenal growth and are recruiting solely due to growth and continuous dominance in the market. They are heavily invested in their people and genuinely encourage each individual to develop and progress through the ranks.
As Senior Business Manager, you will be instrumental in heading up the Waitrose account in the critical Grocery channel. Key objective of this role is to deliver profitable growth and execute an effective sales strategy as agreed with the wider commercial team.
You will also:
- Drive sales and profitability for all categories and individual brands within the Waitrose account
- Oversee promotional and pricing plans – reviewing ROI and amending as necessary
- Coach, mentor and manage your three direct reports
- Effectively lead your team to complete key objectives, inspiring and leading by example
- Creating and executing a mutually agreed JBP
- Be an advocate for the company brand and align day to day activities with company goals
As an individual, you will be able to balance between your core Account responsibilities and team management. Hold strong commercial acumen and a solid comprehension of strategy in the Grocery channel.
- Double matched pension
- Enhanced car allowance
- 20% bonus
- Ability to purchase additional holidays
- Life assurance
- Critical Illness and Private Medical
- Wellness package (Gym membership, cycle to work, charity giving)