Della Vite is set to make a big impact on the drinks industry.
Feedback post-launch from the trade has been consistent and positive: the arrival of DV will give the category the momentum-shift it’s been crying out for, will inject energy and positivity into an ailing, Corona-afflicted marketplace, and most importantly of all, will disrupt the industry in the name of positive change.
Central to achieving these things will be a strong culture, and at the heart of that, a creative and diverse team. Our ambition is to build the most dynamic and entrepreneurial start-up teams in London, LA & beyond, that becomes a beacon for the best talent in all industries. We want to build our teams with people who will naturally live and breathe our values, go above and beyond in the name of DV, challenge the leadership team in the name of improvement, and work tirelessly in the name of creating a world-class brand that is good for the world.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Della Vite National Account Manager is someone who can harness the exceptional brand potential and convert this into sales and distribution for the UK market.
We’re looking for someone to hit the ground running and deliver results within a no. of off-trade channels:
- Multiple grocers
- Premium & luxury key accounts
- On-demand grocery
This person needs to be a great relationship builder, a self-starter, well-organised and a creative negotiator. The role has a high strategic value for DV and we’re looking for comprehensive selling experience and a solid base of contacts in the above channels.
The role reports into the Director of Sales. You will be supported by a Trade Marketing Manager and work cross functionally to develop and deliver category-leading trade activation.
The role office flexible working with an expectation of around 3 days a week at our Notting Hill Gate office.
EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience managing and developing multiple retailer / large ecommerce accounts
- Solid base of FMCG practices and competencies, with good numerical skills and the ability to draw insights from data analysis
- Ability to present in a compelling and confident way, using presentation tools as an aid to deliver in an inspiring and engaging manor
- Demonstrates a real passion for the drinks industry
- Excellent relationship builder
- A self-starter that is well organised and able to manage own time and deliverables
- WSET Level 2 or above desirable
Entrepreneurial, Creativity, High Performance, Fun.
You are: Fast learner. Problem Solver. Analytical. Detail oriented.
You love: Fast pace. Culture. Creative thinking. Being challenged. Building relationships.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary including reward-based performance bonus
- Bonus split between performance metrics and embodiment of DV values
- 3% Pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave + DV team-wide leave between Christmas and New Year
- 6 bottles of delicious DV Prosecco every month as a staff allowance