Key Account Manager – Luxury
Up to £45,000 with bonus
Covering all Greater London
We are pleased to be working with an ethical, sustainability focused FMCG business that partner with world leading chefs and renowned five star hotels and restaurants.
Their products are organic; and the company contribute to local communities and work directly with the farmers as opposed to a middle man / distributor.
Due to phenomenal growth, sales results and continued success – the business are now looking to hire a Key Account Manager, focusing on driving volume and market presence with key accounts and obtaining new outlets.
- Creating a sales strategy and diary management for accounts in your designated region
- Maximising visibility and presenting the core touchpoints of the brand
- Drive strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Identify and prospect new business opportunities in the OOH sector.
- Deliver against the agreed strategy with account partners.
The successful candidate will have strong commercial acumen, with negotiating and influencing skills. Experience in high end hospitality / HORECA or other prestige accounts.
A passion for the food and drinks industry is also paramount.