c£50k + Bonus (20%) + Car Allowance Home Based
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this £multi-million Branded food business manufacturing premium products to major retail and wholesale customers across the UK and Europe. Leading the way in their sector our client prides themselves on their innovation combined with the quality of product that delivers such an exceptional customer experience. Their on-going investment in product development combined with outstanding customer relationship management is why the business has built such a strong relationship with the retailers. Due to continued business growth and further expansion, they are now seeking to recruit an additional Commercial Manager to manage a number of core grocery retail customers.
- Reporting to the Commercial Controller you will take responsibility for driving growth through the management of a portfolio of existing grocery retail accounts
- Operating at the forefront of your market you will be responsible for maintaining and developing an effective partnership relationship and be involved in all aspects of negotiation, having full P&L account responsibility.
- Identifying new product development opportunities across all categories and developing ideas into commercially successful customer opportunities.
- Working with the Category as well as digital teams in order to drive category growth within your account whilst still maintaining Category Lead status.
- Of graduate calibre you will be a confident individual who wants to take ownership and day to day control of a grocery retail account.
- You will have worked within a fast-paced Branded or Own Label food FMCG environment, gaining National Account experience working with at least one of the UK grocery retailers.
- Commercially strong you will have a highly engaging personality and demonstrate a high work ethic.
- An excellent understanding of NPD processes and category marketing would be a distinct advantage.
- With great communication and presentation skills, you will be highly commercial, highly resilient with exceptional honesty and integrity.
- Able to work autonomously
We are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do and truly has the capability to be a Commercial Controller in the future.