Position: Marketing & Insights Executive / Manager
Based: Haddenham, UK
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Lead UK Marketing Foodservice activities for Schwartz, French’s Mustard and Frank’s RedHot, Cholula brands:
• Brands activation including social media, trade shows, PR, website
• NPD management
Support insights for Flavour Solutions EMEA to deliver actionable consumer, customer and multi market / category insights to deliver sustainable NPDs pipeline.
1. UK Foodservice Brand Management:
• Participate in brand development: renovation of ranges, NPDs program, by developing economies of scale (Consumer UK and Foodservice France / Switzerland).
• Execute brand plans with excellence (innovations, monitoring of highlights, sales support tools, etc.) in close collaboration with the Key Account Managers.
• Represent FOODSERVICE brands in operational management meetings. Ensure the necessary interactions with all departments, external agencies and customers when necessary.
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders: FOODSERVICE distributor in Ireland, Consumer Marketing teams in UK, as well as with the Foodservice Continental Europe Marketing team.
• Participation in the recommendation and development of the Media plan (Trade, newsletters, etc.) Digital: social media & website (content, analysis of site performance indicators).
• Organization of professional events / Trade shows Brand performance analysis and strategic recommendation. Monitoring the competitive environment
2. Lead thorough market and data analytics for food and flavour markets across multiple categories in EMEA and make strategic recommendations on future & new category focus. To guide the development of business growth strategy for EMEA Industrial Group, through the use of published market data, research agency briefs and gathering insights (market assessment value/ volume proposition, listing arguments, competitive positioning, customer & category brand insights etc).
3. Support Flavour Solutions B2B customer engagement Lead insights section of customer facing meetings across EMEA, providing critical market insights to influence customers gaining through in-depth understanding of customer / consumers / category / brand and F&B trends. Proactively research and analyzing F&B, Flavour and ingredients trends to drive business direction and in turn growth. Develop B2B communication plan to reinforce McCormick capability and attract new business using various tools (e.g. Digital, Social, Trade Press, Trade Shows etc.).
4. Manage daily activities of assigned projects, review deliverables prior to presentation to the customer, apply our capabilities to assigned projects with maximum cost effectiveness and highest return on investment.
5. Capture insights into the behavior of the consumer. Understanding the emotion consumers have to understand their motivation, moods, desires & actions, and enhance NPD and commercial opportunities, the ‘Why/What/Next’.
6. Support creative toolbox e.g. ‘In market experience food safaris and “Create It” to leverage and support flavor innovation, review category trends & associated flavors to deliver recommendations, white space analysis to identify flavor opportunities, facilitation of workshops for internal and external customers.
• Education: BSc Marketing / Market Research / Data Analytics / Social Studies / Psychology
• Demonstratable experience in regional (EMEA) or UK B2B Marketing /market Insights/market research/research agency with frequent contacts with Innovation and NPD & proven experience in analytics and/or research disciplines: qualitative, quantitative, and continuous data interpretation.
• Strong communication & presentation skills critical.
• Ability to handle complexity and accommodate changing priorities – particularly changing from brand activation to analytics.
• Project Management
• Digital skills (SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop)
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people and our planet.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 12,400 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and flavors to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers in 150 countries and territories in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas with recognized brands including.
At McCormick, we have over a culture based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, ethics and integrity and growth.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team with a passion for flavour, then please apply via our careers centre by clicking the apply button.
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.