*ROLE CAN BE BASED IN EITHER HULL OR BLACKBURN - 2-3 DAYS WORKING FROM HOME*
We have partnered with a leading FMCG food business who are looking for a Category Manager to join their team, managing the relationship with several Top 4 customers.
This role will be responsible for capturing category intel and shopper behaviour to aid and deliver focussed insights to support category, NPD and commercial decision making, category customer plans, category activation and customer engagement.
This role will work across all some of their largest customers and network of stakeholders within the Commercial, Category & Insights and NPD teams.
- Utilise category insight from multiple data sources (internal company and retailer data, continuous data providers and broader market intelligence) to fulfil data requirements
- Follow the retailers’ cycles of the category marketing process to support category manager and Head of Category & Insight in strategic category development
- Ad Hoc & Continuous reporting of category & insight data to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the ongoing category relationship internally with commercial and NPD colleagues
- Work with commercial & NPD teams to provide regular insights on opportunities within the market.
- Working in conjunction with Head of category & Insight to deliver key insights and recommendations for category / range reviews and retailer corporate initiatives.
- Create, manage and deliver continuous reports and deliverables to key customers as well as internal BBF stakeholders.
This is an urgent role - if you are interested please apply here or send your CV to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org