NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Flexible location - South/South East
As the National Account Manager responsible for our UK Grocery customers, you will play a pivotal role in the growth of our Pet Healthcare portfolio. You will be responsible for developing and executing strategic account plans within the UK market. By building strong relationships and understanding our customers, you will help them recognise us as the strategic partner of choice in order to deliver long term category growth.
TASK & RESPONSIBILITES
• Achieve market share targets and understand the market share dynamics in the accounts
• Identify trends early and propose solutions to gaps or promote gains
• Evaluate return on investment of all activities and make recommendations
• Track progress against budget and identify gaps
• Build and agree joint business plans in line with brand strategy and budget
• Provide monthly forecast by SKU for accounts
• Develop robust activation plans aligned to brand objectives
• Ensure logistics are set up to deliver for the needs of the customer
• Degree educated or equivalent
• Proven retail in particular grocery national account management experience
• Experience of managing internal and external customers/stakeholders
• Experience of sales data analysis
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies that improve the lives of both humans and animals. Founded in 1885 and family-owned ever since, Boehringer Ingelheim takes a long-term perspective. Now, we are powered by 52,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. We believe that if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve.
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives. We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We offer an agile work environment where we have been able to learn and adapt throughout the Covid Pandemic. We also offer a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance.
To apply please Click the Apply button
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.