We are Clear Box Retail Instore, a team of CPG / FMCG industry experts with over 100 years combined global experience in growing brand sales through intelligent planning and data-led instore execution.
We have a deep understanding of head office account management, supply chain and retail field sales teams in the UK, Canada, and USA, which enables us to know what excellence in-store can achieve. We have an exciting opportunity for a Field Sales Executive to join our growing team representing and increasing sales for our client.
About the role
Working for our brilliant team you will partner with our well recognised clients to help drive their product brand, availability and sales in major grocery and cash & carry stores within a defined geographical territory. You will act as the face of this major brand to help develop excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers. You will be fully equipped with the best Clear Box Retail technology and data insights to have the right conversations in stores. Alongside your passion you will use the tools provided to:
- Maintain distribution and appropriate stock levels of our clients’ products in store
- Increase availability and maximise awareness of the clients’ products
- Develop strong working relationships with managers or key decision makers within your retail stores/depots
- Gain new opportunities to increase sales of the clients’ products by pre-selling promotions and gaining additional product displays in stores
- Provide feedback on competitor/market intelligence
- Work towards regular KPI’s and targets
- Use technology devices provided to record accurate information of every store visit in a timely manner
What are we looking for?
Although experience in the grocery retail sector or FMCG would be highly beneficial, we are looking for people who can:
- Self-motivate and work independently to achieve the highest standards and always be the best they can be
- Enjoy building strong people relationships internally and externally, putting customer service at the heart of every interaction
- Be driven by achieving targets and objectives for our clients
- Be passionate and enjoy working as part of a team
- Be inquisitive and positively challenge when opportunity for innovation arises
- Be bold in thought and find new ways to overcome challenges
As this is a driving role visiting numerous retail stores in a defined territory each day, you will need to have a full driving licence and have use of your own vehicle. To support with your work life balance, it is important you live within or be able to easily travel within the territory for the role. The territory for this role is covering West London.
What’s in it for me?
You will be working alongside some of the best people in the industry in a friendly and inclusive environment. You will receive a salary up to £23,000 + bonus, car allowance and competitive benefits package that supports our celebratory culture. In addition, you can expect to receive the highest quality training and support to help you be the best you can be in your role. We actively open career opportunities internally as well as help with development pathways into our clients’ businesses. Most of all we know you will enjoy the ride with us!
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. If these hours don’t quite work for you have a chat with us. We actively support flexible working so tell us what you can do, and we will see what we can do. Whilst we can’t make any promises, we do commit to being a workplace for the future.
Everyone is welcome
People are at the heart of our business, we strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where everyone can be the best versions of themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Clear Box Retail Instore, everyone matters! Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, gender, race, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. We believe in equal opportunities, and we actively celebrate individuality! We commit to always continuing to learn and grow to aim to be the most flexible and inclusive employer in our industry.
It is important everyone can be their brilliant self at interview, so if you have any additional requirements due to ill health or a disability, please let us know and we will make any reasonable adjustments to support.
We encourage early applications as we reserve the right to hold or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.