Do you have a background in merchandising or trade marketing? A food manufacturer is looking to grow their brand team by adding a Trade Marketing Executive to focus on leisure, stadium, convenience retail and foodservice sectors (eg/ Manchester United, Cineworld & Coop).
The company are going through huge growth and is looking to add someone they can invest in & grow within the business. The line manager has a great background in brand marketing in France, the US and the UK so will be able to offer advice and mentor.
The role will be responsible for helping design & implement the in-store activation plans. This will be very full on and diverse as the POS etc will vary between leisure, stadium, convenience retail and foodservice sectors. You will get real responsibility and be able to make your mark!
- to lead execution and in-market activation for Cineworld, Manchester United, Co-op, Sodexo, McColl’s, Musgrave, etc
- Developing all in-store POS / merchandising and general communications material requirements, working closely with internal designer, external agencies and supplier.
- 1x day a week in the field monitoring the brand execution
- Must have previous merchandising or trade marketing experience within the food/ drink industry
- This is a very entrepreneurial environment, so you need to like to be working at a fast pace
- Driver’s license
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060