- An exciting opportunity to join a growing health and beauty business responsible for a number of recognised brands in the sector.
- A newly created role the Online Account Manager will be responsible for managing, driving and developing existing and new online business across all brands, across all E accounts.
- Inheriting an established portfolio with ASOS, Missguided and Feel Unique, you will be tasked with growing these accounts as well as developing new in the Pureplay channel.
- Maintaining the accuracy and effectiveness of new and current product listings, this includes pricing, images, digital content etc.
- Data analysis to identify growth opportunities.
- Forecasting for availability KPIs
- Developing and implementing new promotions and other marketing activity I.e annual JBPs
- Creating and implementing an effective Online strategy for each account via JBPs where necessary
- String knowledge of digital
- Ability to evaluate online sales activity through promotions, campaigns and online rankings.
- Grow solid, and maintain relationships across all functions of our E tailer customer base
- Negotiating pricing for new products or ranges
- Securing new product listings in line with company KPIs
- Prospecting new online accounts to increase growth of sales across the department.
- P&L responsibility
- Analysis of promotions
- Agreeing price increases as required
- Create and implement Online Strategy to drive sales through your customers
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting to all relevant departments
- Work closely with all internal functions across Grafton International
- Attend and present at external customer meetings as required
- Achieve quarterly and annual agreed sales targets.
- Ensure written procedures for contingency are completed and updated regularly.
- A family run health and beauty business with a real team feel. They boast an excellent retention of staff and are proud to represent well known brands in the industry.
- You will have a track record of managing and developing online retailers such as ASOS, Missguided and Feel Unique.
- Excellent use of Excel and Word
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability and confidence to make and prioritise decisions.
- Good use of PowerPoint advantageous
- Knowledge of NAV and Power BI advantageous
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team and prioritise workload
- £35,000 - £45,000 Basic (dependent on experience) + Bonus + Benefits
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.