- Branded supplier of casual outdoor clothing now sold through 800 retail outlets
- Achieving annual growth over 30% and stocked by many high street groups
- Distributing to 5 export markets with more growth planned
- Successful and growing field sales team
- A successful fast-growing and privately owned British lifestyle clothing, accessories and footwear manufacturer with a strong outdoor living identity.
- The brand is now available behind 1100 doors and stocked by 800 independent retailers.
- The national accounts portfolio increases every year and export sales are growing with strong performance in Europe as well as newer markets in Australia and New Zealand.
- An exciting, hands-on, customer focused field sales role in a fast-growing, lifestyle fashion and apparel business.
- As Sales & Account Manager for The North, you will be required to cover everything from Birmingham all the way up to (but not including Scotland), calling on established independent retail stores and prospecting for new stocklists.
- You will be a true Ambassador for the company and will develop valuable business relationships with new and existing customers across your defined geographical area, taking full ownership of customer’s needs and delivering outstanding account management by effectively planning and managing all activity.
Duties Will Include:
- Present ranges of clothing and accessories in order to secure sales orders
- Support customers with mid-season calls
- Achieve targets for call rate and order capture
- Provide great customer service and live the brand values
- Develop and Maintain relationships with all designated accounts in defined area
- Identify new opportunities for sales expansion across all categories; Womenswear, Menswear, Accessories, Shoes etc.
- Manage rebates/discounts and align with Head of Sales prior to sign off, keeping accurate records
- Keep up to date customer record files containing; call notes, SOS sales, payment history, pricing, objectives
- Monitor performance with all accounts including accurate sales out data where available
- Achieve the highest level of cost-effective display for all styles/ranging, utilising the POS and other marketing materials available
- Complete all administrative requirements within defined time frames by Head of Sales
- Ensure all queries from customers are dealt with professionally and efficiently
- Achieve personal objectives as defined in the personal development programme
- Attendance at trade shows where required
- Attendance at regular sales meetings either offsite or at Head Office
In order to be considered for the position of Sales/Account Manager, you must possess the following:
- A high performing sales professional with a proven track record
- Experience and understanding of the clothing/outdoor apparel industries would be an advantage, but other FMCG industries will be considered
- Experience of dealing with key retail and wholesale accounts with proven skills in negotiation and presentation
- Excellent sales skills with the ability to build sales arguments, influence decisions and close on sales orders
- Highly driven and results focused
- Passionate about outdoor living and highly motivated to work in this trade
- The job holder will enjoy a negotiable basic salary plus an attractive and uncapped on target earning potential, a company vehicle which can be used for private use, fuel card, a substantial seasonal clothing allowance and all business expenses paid.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.