The Advocate Group is supporting Danone in the identification and onboarding of Category Managers. Rare opportunities to join an organisation that is embarking on an exciting global transformation to its strategy and organisational set-up, and they want you to be part of that journey!
The importance of eating and drinking healthy nutritional products is stronger than ever… Danone wants to embrace these opportunities to build a more agile, integrated and synchronised organisation powered by its people.
Brands include; Volvic, Evian, Harrogate, Activia, Alpro, Actimel, Nutricia, Aptamil and Cow & Gate.
Location – Danoners have the personal choice to decide where and how to work! Therefore, remote/flexible working is supported for these positions. Your place of work will be your home and your nearest Danone regional hub, balancing the nature of your role, the business and stakeholder needs. Danone hubs are located in London, Trowbridge & Birmingham.
Salary – Competitive; benefits include annual bonus, double matched pension, private healthcare, and a fantastic flexible benefits package.
We are looking for talent who are committed to customer focus and are ready to deliver in a thriving environment. This is an extremely rewarding role where you will be responsible for building strong customer growth plans and providing recommendations that enable mutual benefit for Danone and its retail partners.
Priority Customer Management
- Co-building a category strategy with customers to ensure sustainable growth.
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders in customers to influence the Category strategy based on key insights.
- Working in advance with retailers to run range review processes across all formats.
- Growing distribution and share of shelf to the benefit of the retailer’s category.
- Analysing the results of range reviews and the impact in the category.
Category & wider Customer management
- Preparing and presenting category insight & recommendations.
- Leading Category Education projects internally.
- Supporting Senior Category Manager with projects aligned to our Category Vision.
- Ideal candidates will be creative thinkers, with the ability to work cross-functionally to develop scalable solutions for the category;
- Engage others through clear communication, and be passionate about strategic problem-solving & partner collaboration.
- Demonstrate good relationship building skills, ability to find solutions to challenges, as well as being analytical and able to gain insight from large data sets.
- Experience in a previous Category Executive or Category Manager role in a similar setting.
Further Danone information…
Danone is a leading food and drink company, with a fast-growing health-focused portfolio. With over 100 years of expertise, they care about every product they make, and they care equally about how they make them. Danone operates at 5 production sites as well as offices in the UK & Ireland- led by their people who power everything they do and are key to their success. They are a team of 2000+ Danoners, part of a 100,000 strong global family.
Danone is a people-powered business, characterised by trust. They value output and personal contribution, enabling ‘Danoners’ to be their most energised, healthy and productive selves. Working in this way, they recognise that work and home life are blended and that it is the output that matters, meaning that value creation can be generated from any location in mainland UK, balancing the nature of your role, the business and stakeholder needs.
In Danone’s words…
“We offer a competitive package including a double matched pension, annual bonus, private healthcare, life assurance and product vouchers. You will also be entitled to opt into a range of flexible benefits which you can pick to suit your lifestyle.
“Our mission and values guide how we behave, our flexible ways of working, how we connect with our communities and how we grow & develop our people. This is reflected in our employee offer; for example, our health & wellbeing programme, sponsored volunteering opportunities and in how individuals are enabled to drive their development.”
The Advocate Group is operating as the employment agency on behalf of Danone. For further information please contact us on either 020 7871 8000, or 0161 639 0080.