Are you a marketer looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for an opportunity to showcase both your creative and commercial skillset? Look no further!
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Marketing Executive to join a global FMCG giant who own a number of the most instantly recognisable household name brands across various categories. They have a reputation for hiring aspiring commercial talent to develop and progress through the business.
In this newly created role, you will be a key player in developing awareness and growth of several high-profile brands across eCommerce and “Bricks and Clicks” channels. As such, you will have influence and input with stakeholders across Brand Marketing, Category Management and Sales; this is truly an opportunity for your talent to be recognised. Key responsibilities in the role will include:
- Full ownership, creation & execution of the annual marketing plans for all channels
- Ensure maximum digital presence & compliance on customer websites with ongoing improvement plan
- Supporting the business growth agenda across eCommerce channels
- Achieve value market share growth for E-Commerce customers, tracked by IRI/Kantar
- Capture and translate consumer behaviour data and requirements from digital touchpoints (ideally, marketing and ecommerce) into recommendations for activation (web, SEO, email, shopper, promotions, etc.)
The successful candidate will need to work with autonomy, taking responsibility for your success in the role. As this is a customer facing role, strong relationship building and communication skill is key.
- Well organised and able to manage multiple priorities with a keen eye for detail
- Dynamic and self-motivated
- Commercially savvy with a genuine passion for getting the most from budget and brands
- Team player who can work collaboratively and independently
- A creative thinker, able to think outside of the box in order to gain an edge of competitors
This is a fantastic role with real opportunity. If you’re looking a new challenge, please apply or get in touch directly for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.