This will be working for Powerforce to fulfil the role of B2B Sales Trainer on our Lenovo Team. This role is supporting an existing, high performing team with the ideal candidate situated in or around the North London/Home Counties area although most of the current work will be done remotely from home.
Full Time, Permanent
We will offer you:
- Salary: £27,000 per annum + up to 15% bonus opportunity + company car
- Nationwide, with significant focus on M4 corridor
- Company car and fuel card
- Extra benefits include enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity/maternity leave, Perkbox and Taste Card!
- A progressive and inclusive working environment
- Great career opportunities for driven and passionate employees
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
If you can answer YES to the following:
- Are you ambitious and hungry to succeed and develop?
- Held a full UK driving licence for a minimum of 12 months?
- Have experience delivering remote training via Teams, Zoom or Skype?
- Have experience delivering one-on-one & group training sessions?
- Able to develop strong relationships?
- Proven track record on delivering and exceeding targets?
So, what will you be doing…?
You will be responsible for:
- Maximising Lenovo sales and profit through driving Brand advocacy and category understanding to Gold/Silver channel partners within the UK through being ‘First choice’ for our customers
- Establish credible, collaborative, and profitable relationships with Channel Partners to deliver Lenovo’s annual objectives and drive sales
- Be a product ‘expert’. Ensuring you are an expert in not only Lenovo products but a genuine understanding of the B2B computing market with an understanding of how to train people to match needs and sell Lenovo products, not just demonstrate features and benefits
- Motivate, train, and engage channel partners with the Lenovo brand and products with the objective of securing positive recommendation of our range and sell through
- Delivering engaging training sessions on the Lenovo brand as well as Lenovo’s products and services both face to face and remotely using Teams, Zoom or Skype
- Develop strong relationships with the existing customer base of Lenovo Channel Partners, helping to grow the distribution and sales of the brand with a key focus to increase ‘sales-in’ and ‘sales-out’
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.