Calling all FMCG National Sales Specialists! Are you looking for a new challenge?
Signature Career Management are working alongside an exciting FMCG business who are growing at a great pace and looking for a candidate to take lead in the retail channel. A South East based business, they have consistently outperformed competitors with their ability to move quickly and now want to shift their focus on to the branded side of the business whilst maintaining OL sales. As a result of their success, this newly created role is strategically important and will be a key part in the businesses continued success.
This opportunity will see you spend circa 2/3 days in head office and as such, you’ll need to reside in the South East. You will have responsibility for the wider Grocery channel as they look to expand and build on their existing Commercial team who have already made fantastic inroads to Grocery, this is now about taking it to the next level as they expand making it an incredibly exciting time to join. This role will be split between account management and business development. Although there is an element of OL, this role is all about building the brand and taking it to the next level!
As Commercial Manager, you will be a real self starter and a driven individual. You will be able to demonstrate account management and business development resulting in growth in a branded business and will have a minimum of 2 years full P&L responsibility across top 6 retail and again demonstrate growth in distribution and ROS. Let’s not forget, you will be a real FOODIE!
Key Responsibilities as you would expect include –
- Full P&L accountability across a range of retailers
- Own the strategy and execution that delivers against sales growth ……
- Continue to build on strong relationships and develop new relationships with your target customers
- Develop new business opportunities within the Retail channel (top 6)
- Extend distribution with existing customers
- Support and drive the optimum execution of the point of purchase drivers – Range, Distribution, Price, On and Off shelf display and Promotions
- Develop, negotiate, execute and track the delivery of a joint annual business plan
If you’re passionate about food & drink and looking for an opportunity with a growing brand in a seriously delicious category, then this is not to be missed and hit apply!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.