- Work for a successful and well-established pet trade supplier
- Manage sales in an area already worth £2 million per annum
- Job created as a result of recent growth
The Role of Area Sales Manager:
- As a result of recent growth, this well-established pet trade supplier is expanding its field sales team and seeks a first-class candidate with pet trade experience to cover Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire and Essex.
- The job holder will inherit a thriving sales territory with a committed customer base and be tasked with growing sales and customer service through regular field sales meetings.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Inherit a very well-established customer base of pet stores
- Create a journey plan that maximises customer contact time
- Visit all customers on a monthly basis to provide support, training, improve retail displays and drive sales
- Communicate regularly with the National Sales Manager, colleagues and head office
- A basic salary of £32,000 - £36,000 plus annual sales bonus, company car, mobile, laptop and pension
Candidate Profile for this Area Sales Manager Opportunity:
- We are looking for a sales led candidate with experience of the pet trade.
- You might presently be employed in a pet store or be in field sales with a manufacturer, distributor or wholesaler.
- Either way you will understand how independent pet shops think, work and buy.
- Based in Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire or Essex
- A passionate, charismatic and inquisitive character
- Numerate, articulate, fun and trustworthy
- High energy with fantastic communication skills
- Established relationships with pet trade owners or buyers
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.