Calling all ambitious sales professionals!
USN UK is a leading global sports nutrition brand, operating successfully in over 70 countries worldwide, with the UK being a critical market in delivering the global growth ambitions. We are looking for an experienced National Account Manager to drive performance through our Amazon account.
Key areas of responsibility are:
- Develop the online sales strategy to deliver against defined KPI’s for the customer base
- Drive market share relentlessly, maximising the brand exposure
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure visibility & conversion in the channel is increased and products are aligned to the online strategy
- Ownership of full Customer P&L managing and delivering against the sales plan and defined KPI’s
- Forecast customer demand, sales and spend effectively
- Always negotiate the best possible return on company investment
- Management of trading terms, investment and promotional spend
- Build collaborative relationships with all key stakeholders (internal & external)
- Engage the business by representing customers internally to inform business strategy
- Ability to “make things happen” in a highly competitive growth market through meticulous, planning, preparation, creativity and dynamism
You will have proven success in building strong relationships and negotiating with Amazon as a key account, in addition to:
- An excellent understanding of Amazon and the ecommerce channel with proven capability to manage the daily changes of an online retailer;
- Strong understanding and proven capability of managing Amazon and other ecommerce retailers;
- Excellent commercial and account management skills;
- A real ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers at multiple levels and able to communicate effectively both face to face and via technology;
- The ability to negotiate with customers to achieve objectives;
- Proven experience of using market & consumer insight to deliver commercial benefits;
- Strong analytical skills and able to interpret complex data;
- Strong commercial acumen & commercial understanding of other business functions;
- The ability to work to tight timescales and deadlines; and
- A tenacious ability to go the extra mile to make it happen within all accounts.
You will need to be a pro-active self-starter who is both curious and hungry to learn & develop within an entrepreneurial environment. You will be a positive, results focussed individual with strong accountability for self and others. You’ll be a team player who seeks to work with and share with others to improve the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to grow and develop in an incredible company where the focus is on challenging yourself and continually striving to improve and exceed your personal and our business goals.