Field Sales Solutions has an exciting opportunity for you to join them as a Sales Development Manager!
This is your opportunity to work for Field Sales Solutions, a leading field marketing company. We work in partnership with some of the biggest, most exciting brands out there and it doesn’t get much bigger than Procter & Gamble. It’s our job to ensure that when a member of the public wants to purchase goods, it’s their brands that are on the shelves.
On behalf of Procter & Gamble, you’ll act as a key contact to develop and nurture excellent working relationships with your store contacts. The latest big data insight and your knowledge of specific category trends will enable you speak with authority and enable you to work with outlets to exploit strong performers and fix underperforming categories. Combining skills in category negotiation and business development will see a rise in sales of Procter & Gamble goods across your territory.
Grocery and High Street - Health & Beauty Category
In return for joining us as our Sales Development Manager we can offer you a competitive salary of £24,400 + Up to 15% Bonus + Company Car
Territory: GU, OX, RG
What you will be doing as our Sales Development Manager?
- Working with your stores to develop actions plans that’ll increase category sales and dominance.
- Increasing store staff knowledge of the category, new product development and initiatives to build up awareness.
- Negotiating increased promotional space for key products to maximise in store visibility.
Reporting to your Regional Manager, you’ll have monthly team meetings to discuss progress. Otherwise, this role is predominantly field based with the majority of time spent building relationships with your retail outlets. There’ll be a high level of autonomy, so you’ll need to be organised and have a solid record of converting sales.
A role with Field Sales Solutions will expose you to the big names in the FMCG world and gives you an opportunity to be rewarded for your motivation and skills.
What will you need to become our Sales Development Manager?
- A passion for sales and the Brand portfolio.
- Business development skills and sales experience.
- Strong communication, negotiation, influencing and planning skills.
- Ability to think strategically, whilst fulfilling the immediate business objectives.
- Proven record of demonstrating initiative & delivering results.
- Full UK Drivers License.
What are the benefits?
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this Sales Development Manager role also offers a variety of benefits including:
- Inhouse academy, offering best in class training and support to help you reach your potential.
- Opportunities for career development.
- Incentive program.
- Holiday accrual with length of service.
- Performance related bonus.
- Company car.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving license.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Live our company values:
- Partnership - We are transparent, open, and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI.
- Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do.
- Upstanding – We are honest, reliable, and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always.
- Determined – we know that success requires perseverance, and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Field Sales Solutions.