Do you want to work closely with Waitrose? An NPD led business is currently looking to add a Junior Category Manager to the team.
The successful person will be given great training & development to take on more responsibility and grow with the business. The company work across meat, health and vegan food product ranges. The role will be a 50/50 mix of home & officed based.
The position will be the main contact with Waitrose and be responsible for ensuring the relationship is as strong as possible by using Category & Insights to deliver growth. The role will also have strong cross-functional requirements with NPD and Marketing along with the National Accounts team.
- Work closely with Waitrose category & buying team
- Understand how a category performs and how shoppers behave in different channels and formats, so that specific retailer recommendations can be made
- Customer facing - own and drive the category agenda ensuring both Kerry and your retailer win in the market today and in the future
- The candidate must come from a food background dealing with national accounts, whether that is buying, category or sales background is open
- Interest in NPD
- Excellent with numbers and data along with insights.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060