Logobrand has an exciting new opportunity for you to join our award-winning Field Marketing Agency. We are currently recruiting for Weekend Field Merchandisers on an ad-hoc basis across the UK. You will be joining our team at a pivotal time to represent our client, Mars Wrigley.
As a representative for Mars Wrigley and Logobrand, you will be a confident and self-motivated individual. You will also have excellent communication and organisation skills and enjoy dealing with people on a day-to-day basis.
If you have experience of working in the grocery and retail sector, this would be a bonus but not essential, as we will provide you with full remote training.
As a Field Merchandiser you will:
- Ensure the brand has the correct space & visibility in store
- Replenishing shelves and carry out audits in the supermarkets
- Walking in and siting Point of Sale (POS) material and Free-Standing Display Units (FSDUs)
- Committed to the Mars Wrigley visits on weekends
- Creating relationships with store colleagues and managers
- Driving sales by negotiating additional displays and increasing stock orders
- Informing retailers on brand activity, news, and exciting new products
All you need to join us is:
- A smartphone or tablet
- A UK Driving Licence
- Your own car with a valid MOT and Car Insurance, which covers you for business use
- The right to work in the UK
What do you get in return for your hard work with us?
- Allocated days of work with the client, each weekend
- Mixture of 60 minutes and 90 minutes calls
- Enhanced pay rate between £12 to £17 (plus holiday pay)
- Full mileage paid at 26ppm mileage
- If eligible, the option to opt into the NEST Pension Scheme
- Online remote training
- The option to pick up any additional ad-hoc work during the week
- Support from our Head Office and Field Management Team
If you think you would be the perfect fit to our team then please apply directly through our website and submit your CV or for more information, please contact Shivani Sharma on Shivani.Sharma@logobrand.com or Priya Udit on Priya.Udit@logobrand.com