**Head of Digital Product**London (Flexible working available)£75k + 25% Bonus
BRAND NEW ROLE! Mackenzie Jones are delighted to have partnered with an award winning Global Leisure, Travel & Hospitality brand. The business has performed incredibly well throughout the covid period despite the obvious challenges they’ve faced, they’re now entering a new period of Digital Transformation and as a result there is a need to bolster the Digital & E-Commerce team by hiring a new Head of Digital Product. This is a brand new role, further highlighting the growth their experiencing!
The business operates across 25 different markets and are a multi-million pound business. Agency spend is vast and their private-equity backed so there is investment there. The business is looking to hire an individual who is showing the potential to be a future Director/VP for them – a real future superstar is what they’re after!Apply to this role if the following points apply to you:
- You extensive B2C commercial experience within Digital (Leisure, Travel or Hospitality experience would be desirable).
- You have a strong technical background, candidates ideally would have been Digital Product Managers previously.
- You will need to have extensive App, Web & Mobile experience.
- CMS (Magento ideally), Google Analytics and UX/UI Design capabilities are all important for this role.
- Team Management and Agency Management experience is essential.
- Salary up to £75k
- Bonus up to 25% of your salary
- Flexible working scheme (3 days a week working from home)
- Career progression plan – tailored progression pathway so you know what you need to do to become a Director.
**This is NOT a Digital Marketing role, this is a Digital Product role.
If this ticks enough boxes so far we'd love to hear from you to discuss in more detail - please apply with your CV attached. Alternatively, if you haven't got a CV ready to go right now, that's OK – we can speak first and get the CV sorted later on.