Field Sales Representative
Territory Covers: West London, Battersea, Kensington, Mayfair, Westminster, and surrounding areas
Contract: Fixed term (6 months) , Full-Time ( could lead to something more longer term within the business)
Salary up to £27,000 plus performance related bonus
Are you a natural at building relationships? Do you love a target? Looking for your next challenge?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join one of our new & exciting teams working with one of the largest, leading vaping and tobacco companies globally. Working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment your role is to support our client in delivering their key sales and marketing strategies in their independent channel.
- Within this role you will operate in an evolving geographical area, and you will you'll take responsibility for quickly building strong relationships with key decision makers within your stores.
- You will obtain, carry and sell in stock into a high number of outlets each week, ensuring high levels of distribution and brand building within the outlets on in your territory.
- This role will require you to increase distribution and in turn availability of the client’s product portfolio, completed through direct sales into your accounts, with the need for exceptional customer service on every occasion.
Who are we looking for? Do you have what it takes?
- You must have experience in a target focused sales environment, ideally within a B2B or B2C role. If you have experience in working in FMCG sector, then even better.
- You will need to be confident in striking up new relationships, able to communicate clearly and have an ability to influence decision making.
- The role requires that you have good organisation and an ability to review your own profitability as the day progresses, utilising the tools available to follow process and guidelines required.
- Highly numerate and with a proven track record of success
- Finally, we need for you to be a strong team player, focused & dedicated to delivering success.
‘What’s in it for me’ I hear you ask?
We recognise that people are the key to our success. You’ll find yourself part of a friendly and supportive team and will always have the opportunity to take ownership of tasks and demonstrate your ideas and initiative. If that’s not enough, we also have endless perks and excellent career development opportunities:
- 23 days paid holidays (pro rata) + public holidays
- Annual leave purchase scheme - up to 5 additional days per annum!
- Company Van for Business use only & fuel covered
- Company supplied laptop & mobile
- Life Assurance
- Access to discounted Private Healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- Family-friendly working policies (such as enhanced maternity & paternity pay)
- Access to our fantastic Employee 'Perks' portal (discounts from a wide range of retailers, gym memberships, leisure activities plus much more!)
- Opportunity to volunteer for our McCurrach taskforces (Diversity & Inclusion; Community; Sustainability; Mental Health & Wellbeing)
- Personal development through our 'Byte' e-learning platform
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 support on Physical, Mental & Financial well-being
- Supportive company culture & values
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity, don’t miss out and Apply Now!
Please note this role requires a full UK manual driving licence (with no more than 6 pts or previous bans), all offers will be subject to successful completion of a DVLA licence check. This role may be subject to a driving course prior to you starting in role.
This is a field-based role which will involve regular travel on a daily basis, so you must be comfortable driving distance. Overnights may be required on occasion.