Spirited individuals are required to represent drinks giant Diageo and their famous alcohol brands including Smirnoff, Guinness, and Gordon's. Join us as a Sales Executive and earn £27300 + £3000 bonus + company vehicle and open the door to fantastic career prospects.
Are you able to join us before the end of the year? Then you qualify for our £2000 joining bonus!
Ideal location: London SW, United Kingdom, SW7
Territory covering: London SW, London W and surrounding areas
A full UK driving licence is essential for this role
We have a great opportunity to work as a Sales Executive representing and increasing sales of Diageo's market-leading drinks brands into the on-trade and convenience channels. CPM and Diageo are leaders in their fields and we offer great training and progression prospects for the right people to grow and be promoted, both within CPM and Diageo itself.You would enjoy this Sales Executive role if:
* You have previous experience of exceeding targets and developing business relationships (B2B or B2C)
* You would be proud to represent Diageo and their premium alcohol brands
* You are self-motivated and able to manage your own diary
* You have career goals and are keen to develop and progress a career within the drinks industry
* You enjoy meeting new people and enjoy overcoming objections
* You are target-driven and results-orientated
* You have a good understanding of FMCG and On Trade ways of working
* You are keen to progress and kickstart your career within CPM or DiageoA typical day as a Sales Executive will involve:
* Field sales visits into retailers and on-trade venues on your territory
* Educating retailers and licensee's on how to increase their alcohol sales and providing informed recommendations
* Activating the products in your stores and venues using POS
* Running quality checks to ensure consistent quality and serve standard for Guinness
* Negotiating additional shelf space for drinks and displays to increase visibility of Diageo's portfolio
* Reporting back insight and information gained during your calls
* Using your people skills to build strong business relationships across convenience and On TradeBenefits and rewards - Why work for us?
Great package offered of £27300 plus a bonus of £3000 per annum, pension scheme, company van, tablet, and phone + £2000 joining bonus if you start before the end of the year. You will also have the opportunity to try all new Diageo lines for free upon launch!
Our field teams are a prime recruitment pool for our clients, so you will have the opportunity to grow your career not just within the CPM Group, but also with Diageo directly.
You will also have access to unrivaled sales training, combined with great support from your field manager to be your very best. If you'd like to join our great team, then please apply now!
We are an accredited Investors in People Gold Award company and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
CPM is an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills, and capabilities.