Business Development Manager
On behalf of Britvic, Elevate are looking to employ an ambitious and dedicated London Business Development Manager. Ideally with account management experience you will be joining our high performing licensed free trade sales team. The Successful candidate will be responsible for developing a London team of the future.
Things we're looking for:
• Experienced BDM/ BDE from the on-trade, including Beer, Spirits, Foodservice
• Connections and established network in London
• Build new business opportunities into successes with key trade partners
• Confident and inspiring individual, a team leader for the future
• Strong negotiation skills and commercial acumen
• Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
• Must be able to work cross functional internally and influence at senior levels.
You will have responsibility for winning, developing, and maintaining relationships within the on-trade/licensed outlets within London. This will be through influencing decision makers to benefit from a range of soft drink dispense solutions for leading brands such as Pepsi and the world first tonic on tap for London Essence.
You will also be connected with local licensed & foodservice wholesalers.
A tenacious, self-starter who will go the extra mile to deliver results, confident and an inspiring individual with a proven track record of winning new business.
You will need to have the ability to plan and implement the contact strategy for London working closely with internal stakeholders and our Southern Regional Manager
It is a requirement that the successful candidate will live within the London territory.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone ideally with previous experience in the On- Trade looking to progress into an established high performing sales team. We will consider applications from high-calibre FMCG/Off Trade sales personnel.
The Successful candidate will be responsible for developing a London team of the future.
What you get in return:
• A competitive salary
• Company Car or Car Allowance/travel allowance.
• Performance related Bonus
• Training and development and career progression opportunities.
• 20 Days of annual leave per year
It is a requirement of this role that you hold a full, clean driving licence.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send a C.V. and covering letter with current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org Initial interviews will be held locally.