Our client is a diversified world wide food company; are an internationally recognised manufacturer of short shelf life products. Every product under our client’s portfolio stands for and represents high quality. They are about to embark on an exciting new phase of development, to bring out more ranges of products and to continue to grow their marketing teams.
As the successful Head of Brand activation you will be responsible for leading the brand execution across all brands whilst supporting the Marketing Director with wider department activities. You will lead the 3 year brand strategy into a annual brand plan that delivers. As the Head of Brand Activation you will also be expected to lead the relationships with retailers for marketing, there will be a lot of cross functional working as you will need to work closely with our sales team.
The ‘ideal’ FIT:
· Have experience within a Senior Brand Controller / Management type role or equivalent.
· Strong FMCG experience with a broad marketing career
· Experience working across digital marketing platforms
· Trade marketing experience is ideal
· Be able to influence at board level
· Line management experience
· Degree educated or equivalent
Salary: Our client is paying a competitive salary.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please click ‘apply’ and one of our team will be in touch shortly