South East England (You will be managing a Nationwide team, and have regular travel)
Salary up to £36k per annum, plus performance related bonus & company car
Can you lead, motivate and engage a sales team to deliver results?
As a Regional Manager your focus will be on performance managing your field team - ensuring delivery of results through field-based coaching, team meetings, training, development and appraisals. Working with our recruitment team you will recruit and retain a number of Area Sales Representatives across the UK who are responsible for selling and managing stock across independents outlets, working with 1 of the top 4 global tobacco & vaping companies.
You will also be responsible for providing effective timely reporting and commercial insight and will be working closely with the client to ensure the team are well integrated.
What’s in it for me?
We recognise that people are the key to our success. That’s why we make sure that everyone at McCurrach enjoys continuous support, great perks and excellent career development opportunities. Some of the key perks of this role include:
- 25 days paid holidays + public holidays (increases with length of service)
- Company car & fuel card
- Company Pension Scheme – 4% employer contributions
- Free life assurance at 3x annual salary
- Private healthcare
- Access to our Annual Leave Purchase scheme
- Award winning career development opportunities
- Family-friendly working policies (such as enhanced maternity & paternity pay)
- Access to our fantastic Employee 'Perks' portal (discounts from a wide range of retailers, gym memberships, leisure activities plus much more!)
- Opportunity to volunteer for our McCurrach taskforces (Diversity & Inclusion; Community; Sustainability; Mental Health & Wellbeing)
- Personal development through our 'Byte' e-learning platform
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 support on Physical, Mental & Financial well-being
- Supportive company culture & values
Who are we looking for?
You will have experience within a similar role with a strong background in Van Sales and must have direct client management experience as you will be dealing with senior stakeholders on a regular basis. Experience of the Convenience sector and working with Cash & Carry accounts is also ideally required. You will have excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills, and be willing to go the extra mile to achieve your team and personal targets; a truly authentic leader. You will have previous exposure to working closely with clients, leading regular meetings and training sessions and be a natural at building relationships with key stakeholders.
If this sounds like the perfect next step in your career then don't miss out, apply now!
Please note this role requires a full UK manual driving licence (with no more than 6 pts or previous bans), all offers will be subject to successful completion of a DVLA licence check. This is a field based role which will involve regular travel on a daily basis, so you must be comfortable driving distance. Overnights may be required on occasion.