Do you aspire to be a part of a journey, lead change and help raise the bar within a growing non food organisation? Our client is recognised for exceptional none food power brands that meet the needs of all consumers that want the best of the best – and nothing else! Their award winning range is results driven, effective and innovative.
Our client are proud of their culture that has been created by their people and exceptional relationships internally and externally. It’s a place where you’ll be given the freedom to make your mark in your career.
As the successful Senior National Account Manager you will be responsible for the full portfolio of brands across the Boots account. You will be expected to build effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver profitable growth within your account. This is a stepping stone role into a Controller role. You will also be responsible for 1 direct report who you will need to support and develop.
The ideal fit
- Operated successfully within National Account Management
- Have a relentless and resilient mindset.
- Ideally have experience within Top 4 Grocery
- Must have passion to own the full P&L and drive the business as your own business!
- Ability to positively influence decision makers.
- Recognised for developing collaborative relationships
- Be degree educated or equivalent
Ready to achieve beyond your own expectations? Apply now and we’ll make it happen!
Location: Must have access to West London
If you meet the above requirements then please click 'apply' and one of our team will be in touch shortly.