Our client is home to some of the most iconic British food brands found in most homes around the UK. With breadth of their product portfolio which is truly impressive, It’s a place you’ll be given the freedom to make your mark offering the broadest and one of the most innovative lines of products across the grocery channel. With a track record of constantly developing their employee’s careers they are always looking for talented, passionate individuals to join their success and to be a part of their exciting evolution.
As the successful Senior National Account Executive you will support the National Account Manager and the Senior leadership team in executing the commercial plan for the specific customer, whilst utilising all appropriate levers to create maximum brand impact. As part of this role you will get experience of supporting the negotiation of the joint business plan. This is one of the biggest NAE roles internally, so experience in an NAE / JNAM role is ideal!
- Proven track record of building exceptional relationships with a Customer – ideally in an account management role
- Be able to manage, meet and exceed your customers’ expectations
- Understanding of how an Account Manager / Buyer relationship functions.
- Be resilient
- Financial numeracy to be able to build strategically sound, financially robust proposals that exploit opportunities.
- A tenacious and entrepreneurial approach
- Demonstrate being able to work within a fast paced environment
This is a home based role. Our client is looking to pay a competitive salary, plus a strong benefits package.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please click ‘Apply’ and we will be in touch shortly.