Area Covers: Manchester, Sheffield, Huddersfield and surrounding areas
Salary up to £32k per annum, plus company car & fuel card, private health care + more!
Can you lead, motivate and engage a sales team to deliver results?
As a Regional Manager your focus will be on performance managing your field team (team of 12) - ensuring delivery of results through field-based coaching, team meetings, training, development and appraisals. Ideally, you will have experience of leading a field based team preferably within the FMCG industry. Working with with 1 of the top 4 global tobacco & vaping companies, you will also have experience in a client facing environment and be strong at building relationships with key stakeholders as you wil be working directly with the client to plan, manage and drive sales.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- People management & team leadership
- Ownership of team performance in delivering agreed objectives
- Training, coaching & development
- Working in partnership with our in-house recruitment team to recruit & retain
- Commercial insight from the field, providing effective and timely reporting
- Developing and enacting joint business plans with the Client to deliver results
What’s in it for me?
We recognise that people are the key to our success. That’s why we make sure that everyone at McCurrach enjoys continuous support, great perks and excellent career development opportunities. Some of the key perks of this role include:
- 25 days paid holidays + public holidays (increases with length of service)
- Company car & fuel card
- Company Pension Scheme – 4% employer contributions
- Free life assurance at 3x annual salary
- Private healthcare
- Access to our Annual Leave Purchase scheme
- Award winning career development opportunities
- Family-friendly working policies (such as enhanced maternity & paternity pay)
- Access to our fantastic Employee 'Perks' portal (discounts from a wide range of retailers, gym memberships, leisure activities plus much more!)
- Opportunity to volunteer for our McCurrach taskforces (Diversity & Inclusion; Community; Sustainability; Mental Health & Wellbeing)
- Personal development through our 'Byte' e-learning platform
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 support on Physical, Mental & Financial well-being
- Supportive company culture & values
Who are we looking for?
Ideally you will be working in a similar role, with experience of the Grocery Channel. You will have excellent communication and presentation skills, and be willing to go the extra mile to achieve your team and personal targets; a truly authentic leader. We need someone with high energy & enthusiasm, as well as strong admin/Excel skills.
If this sounds like the perfect next step in your career then don't miss out, apply now!
Please note this role requires a full UK manual driving licence (with no more than 6 pts or previous bans), all offers will be subject to successful completion of a DVLA licence check. This is a field based role which will involve regular travel on a daily basis, so you must be comfortable driving distance. Overnights may be required on occasion.