- Leading FMCG sales agency who are passionate about launching new products and brands with retailers across the UK
- They have an excellent backing with an impressive track record of launching and growing start-up brands in the UK Retail Market
- The business is looking to bring on board a National Account Manager who can work with some of their most exciting food & beverage brands looking to grow listings and develop new customers.
- Reporting into a SNAM, manage a portfolio of our client’s existing customers
- Take full commercial responsibility for your customer base including full P&L and JBP negotiation responsibilities
- Develop existing customers whilst looking to bring on board new business
- Requires a Hunter approach to new business in order to build and grow relationships with grocery/ high street/ convenience customers in the UK in order to secure new listings for our client’s brands.
- Experience within a branded consumer goods or FMCG business is required.
- Strong track record of developing new business
- Need to be driven, tenacious, commercially savvy and keen to learn
- Experience of working in FMCG, ideally with branded food or beverages
- ‘Hunter’ approach to business development
If you feel you have the right experience please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website