Here at Field Sales Solutions, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Perfect Store Executive! In return we can offer you a competitive salary of £32,000 pro rata plus benefits.
We are a leading field marketing company. We represent the fastest growing confectionery company in the UK.
Our Perfect Store Executive will monitor in-store activation via our Perfect Store tools, to analyse results and generate insights in order to support the development of the Ferrero’s Perfect Store strategy (Shopper Experience Centre, Commercial Planning, POS innovation, NPD activation).
What you will be doing as our Perfect Store Executive?
- Work in collaboration with Field Sales to plan, execute and review in-store activation via Perfect Store tools. Manage relationships with our suppliers on weekly basis.
- Co-leader of the Perfect Store Scorecard creation alongside the PS Manager. Leading the scorecard integration project with Field.
- Manage day to Day usage of Shopper Experience Centre, driving usage and development of the facilities.
- Responsible for the development and integration of the Kantar Consulting tools within Ferrero Category ways of working, using merchandising and range expertise acquired via field and past experiences.
- Support the Perfect Store Controller in developing a Field Commercial Planning process.
- Support the NPD launch teams by bringing Field expertise to every project as well as linking these with PS Acceleration tools projects
- Work with the Shopper team for POS innovation programs, bringing Field expertise for POS optimisation and quality approval.
What are we looking for in our Perfect Store Executive?
- FMCG experience displaying both in-store execution and business acumen.
- Project Manager Competences.
- Strong Numeracy skills
- Advance Excel skills.
- Pronounced interest in new technologies.
- FMCG Point of Sales Expertise.
- Category or Sales experience advantageous.
What benefits can we offer our Perfect Store Executive?
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this Perfect Store Executive role also offers a variety of benefits including:
- Incentive program
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Performance related bonus
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Live our company values:
- Partnership - We are transparent, open, and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI.
- Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do.
- Upstanding – We are honest, reliable, and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always.
- Determined – we know that success requires perseverance, and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Field Sales Solutions.