Position: Schwartz Brand Manager Recipe Mixes
Based: Haddenham, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Are you a talented Brand Manager, passionate about growing brands and with strong project leadership experience in the consumer goods industry?
Are you looking to continue developing in your career in a dynamic FMCG company with lots of scope for personal and professional growth? If so we would like to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Marketing Team at one of the leading global food manufacturers. You will be responsible for planning and executing the brand strategy on the Schwartz brand covering our Schwartz Recipe Mixes range.
Reporting to Marketing Director you will be responsible for directing and coordinating strategic marketing activities to drive growth through advertising and NPD.
- Development and execution of strategy and annual brand plans for the Recipe Mixes segment
- Close partnership with EMEA Growth Platforms team to develop strong NPD plans that will drive profitable growth for the brand and lead the development of the local NPDs
- Work as part of cross functional teams across media and digital agencies, website, culinary, graphics, legal, market research, production, sales and finance on the implementation of annual brand activity.
- Work with the EMEA Central Content Team on the development and execution of creative across digital and social channels.
- Work with EMEA and local Ecommerce team to develop and implement customized plans for this channel
- Manage product life-cycle including SKU rationalization and leading the implementation of agreed activity across Schwartz Recipe Mixes portfolio.
- Work with the commercial team to develop product and channel pricing and promotional strategy & plans.
- Work with Demand Planner and National Account Managers to ensure that appropriate analysis is conducted, and forecasts are updated to the company financial period/timetable.
- Analyse market data and trends identifying market opportunities and threats, brand strengths and weaknesses, providing timely and accurate reports
- Build and deliver business presentations to stakeholders, retail customers and senior leadership.
- BA in Marketing or related discipline.
- Proven successful experience working in an FMCG environment as a Brand Manager
- Digital communication and Ecom experience required
- Experience of analysing and interpreting insight from marketing research (Kantar, Nielsen, Consumer research)
- Strong project leadership experience with ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work cross functionally and build relationships across departments and within EMEA.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center (job req.n° 71120).
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LBGT employer.