Product area – Branded Housewares & Toy
My client is looking for an eCommerce National Account Manager to join their high growth eCommerce channel. Reporting Directly to the Head of eCommerce, you will be a highly dynamic National Account Manager with the ability to build collaborative and strategic partnerships with some of their largest accounts such as Amazon, Very, Studio & JD Williams.
You should be highly skilled in the area of eCommerce/National Accounts, with an understanding of the online sales funnel with the ability to drive growth using both commercial & marketing sales levers.
The ability to read, understand and create action from large pools of data is critical for the role.
- Work closely with the Head of eCommerce to plan, develop and deliver agreed sales & profit targets
- Work closely with the Head of eCommerce to build and execute channel strategies and customer JBPs
- Manage full P&Ls across account base
- Leading retailer sell ins and planning range decisions with internal category managers
- Negotiation of annual trading terms
- Strive to position our client as a strategic partner within customer’s base
- Produce & manage accurate sales forecasts for each account within portfolio
- Manage and develop influential customer contact networks
- Work to be the category expert by customers and use this to influence their thought process around product selection
- Be an expert in the company’s product range
- Understand retailer’s line up and identify gaps
It is essential you can demonstrate the following experience & skillsets
- Experience at NAM/KAM level within FMCG/consumer durables organisation – eComm experience a plus
- Strong commercial skills, with the ability to make sound, informed decisions based on solid commercial facts
- Negotiation skills, with the ability to strike the optimum deal
- Excellent all round communicator, possessing strong electronic, written and oral communication abilities, with ability to communicate at all levels
- Relationship / rapport building capabilities are crucial
- Strong IT skills with the ability to analyse, absorb, reflect and respond to data information
Contact: Shelley Velati
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.