- Exciting Consumer Insights Manager opportunity to lead Insights in the UK for this large, well-regarded International Foods business
- Culture wise they are people-oriented & highly collaborative
- We are looking for exceptional talent who possess experience and expertise in Consumer Insights to help build and shape some iconic brands future
- Reporting to the UK Head of Marketing and in close collaboration with the Regional Consumer Insight team, you will lead all Consumer Insights in the UK.
- You will drive the implementation of a Consumer-centric approach within the UK, articulating local understanding within a Global framework.
- Your insights and recommendations will assist innovation projects, local brand strategy, category development and activation
- Passionate about consumers and their consumption habits
- Mastery of qualitative and quantitative research approaches on multiple platforms, e.g., brand research, consumer research, communications, products and packaging.
- Experienced working in Insights teams within major Consumer Products companies
- Self starting, strategic thinker
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to foster trust
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Results oriented with a growth mindset, Agile.
Benefits & details:
- Salary range is £50-70k plus car allowance, bonus, pension and private medical.
- This is office based in a South East office c3-4 days a week with the rest WFH
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 8/16108/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.