Do you have a passion for marketing? Due to incredible growth, a well-known supplement brand is looking to add a Trade Marketing Manager to their marketing team to support the ever growing portfolio of National Retailers.
The brand is part of multi-billion £ global organisation that is a global leader in human and animal nutrition with significant growth aspirations.
The company is passionate about solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. Access to nutrition has the power to solve many of the world's challenges. This fundamental belief drives their work and how they contribute to the greater good to make a lasting impact.
The company works with leading researchers, scientists and healthcare professionals around the world to develop the best supplement products for gut health.
It's more than just a job; it's an opportunity to connect with a higher purpose.
The brand has successfully launched to market six new products in the past two years and is leading the way in the healthcare sector within the retailers and is stocked across wholesalers, major supermarkets, high street independents and pharmacy chains.
They are looking for an experienced Trade Marketing person to drive the success of effective marketing, advertising, and promotional activities for the brand. An ideal candidate will be strategic, knows the market and consumer well, and has experience driving growth through marketing.
Everyday tasks in the position include developing and implementing well thought out marketing strategies, implementing product launches and providing ongoing retailer support that increases success rate and brand perception.
On a day to day basis expect to be:
• Developing and implementing marketing strategies aligned with the overarching brand strategy
• Cultivating strategies that leverage the products within store
• Creating creative launches instore for our expanding range of new products
• Tracking the success of individual retailer marketing activities
• Working with the National Account team to define the yearly marketing spend
• Meeting with the retailers in-house marketing teams.
• Will have had experience working within a marketing team providing support to national account/major retail teams
• Is looking to take the next step in their career to develop as Trade Marketing Manager
• Is creative in their ideas, planning and budget management
• Is well organised so as to manage the multiple deadlines juggling the various accounts will entail
• Passionate about healthy products / lifestyle would be beneficial.
This would be an ideal role for an executive who has had marketing experience working with trade accounts who is looking for the next step in their career.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060