A respected market leader within the Commercial Interiors sector, who have experienced rapid growth over the last 10 years are looking to strengthen their senior management team with the key recruitment of a Director of Sales.
The organisation has been expanding and are constantly looking for new business opportunities. It is an exciting time to join and develop your career within this leading company who want their employees to grow and develop along with the company.
About the role
This role is critical to the sustainable growth and ultimate success of the business within the next decade and key points are;
- Achieve sales and margin objectives for the organisation
- To manage and inspire the sales managers.
- Identify and develop a training plan that creates a more professional and effective sales team
- Implement and monitor a clear pricing policy that reflects the aims of the business
- Develop promotional programmes that help to stimulate sales
- Develop relationships internally to help to achieve greater overall sales
- Build strong personal relationships with key accounts
About the individual
- You will have experience working within Commercial Interiors sector, Flooring, Ceramic Tile, KBB or Furniture.
- Have experience of managing a team of Sales Reps effectively
- Working to and achieving sales and margin budgets
- Have used KPIs to influence and drive an organisation
- The incumbent will have a demonstrable track record of success of partnerships with national customers and multiple retailers
- Large team Leadership
- Good motivator
- Can communicate clearly and precisely key objectives
- Computer literate, including CRM systems
- Good numeracy and written skills
- Have shown leadership in previous roles
Package upto £90K, Bonus, Great Benefits and Bonus
In the first instance please forward your CV to Russell Cripps email@example.com
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.