Ultimate Products are looking to maximise 2021 growth in the retail market by increasing UK market share across all of our major retail brands including Beldray, Salter, Intempo, Russell Hobbs and Kleeneze.
To do this we require a suitably experienced and talented National Account Manager or Key Account Manager to join our extremely successful UK sales team.
Positions are to work with major UK retailers with a focus on selling to major UK supermarkets, discounters, multiples and large independent stores. The role will primarily involve professional account management to develop existing continued business and some business development to expand into new opportunities. The role is field based and the successful candidate will be expected to travel to visit customers and develop business across the UK.
We are looking for dynamic, motivated and successful sales people who can utilise their business development skills, knowledge of the industry and their key customer relationships to open and build these accounts and continue the growth of these key brands. The successful candidates must have at least 2-3 years relevant and successful experience in a similar UK based role selling similar product categories.
UP is able to service retailers across all channels due to having over £20 million of branded stock available across our key ranges and available for immediate delivery. Our team have fantastic sales tools available including a brand new, state of the art 25,000 sqft UK showroom and real time sales presenting software on company IPads and IPhones.
Our roles are very sales and target driven so candidates need to be motivated to develop business and drive sales from the front. In return a fantastic commission structure and overall benefits package is available. The opportunity to develop a career and progress to other more senior positions is readily available.
Job duties include:
- Developing and managing designated retail accounts through developing and maintaining long standing business relationships
- Promoting/ presenting our brands and product portfolio's, developing awareness to achieve targeted sales
- Negotiating terms of customer orders and closing sales
- Attend trade exhibitions and customer meetings when necessary
- Business development and maximising any new business opportunities.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar retail sales role selling retail consumer goods (Ideally housewares, homewares and Electrical) with a proven track record of selling to UK retailers
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to follow sales best practice
- Proven sales results from previous relevant industry experience.
- Presentation Skills
- Willingness to travel around UK for key customer meetings
- IT skills
The role offers a very competitive salary package (OTE £50K+), additional benefits and fantastic career progression whilst working with some of the biggest retail consumer goods brands and retailers across the UK.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Craig Holden, Operations Director to be considered for these roles.
Another Big Year for UP
This last year has been our biggest and best year yet with over 100 jobs being offered. Ultimate Products’ have now progressed to a PLC business after floating on the London Stock Exchange and this year acquired the Salter brand for £34m, the UK's oldest housewares brand.
The business continues to expand globally and as such there are numerous job and career opportunities available. It is a fantastic time to join a fast paced, growing and dynamic business that puts people and product at the heart of everything that it does.