Full time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000 per annum + up to 20% Bonus opportunity + Van + Incentives
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Interested in starting or continuing a career in sales?
Want to work in a team that has a strong we're-in-it-together philosophy?
...a team who really listens and takes on feedback?
We at Powerforce are looking for a passionate and tenacious person to work on our field sales team representing both Molson Coors & Haribo.
As a Sales Executive, you will:
- Be the face of both Molson Coors & Haribo
- Building strong relationships with key in-store contacts in convenience and independent stores
- Maximising brand awareness and educating retailers across different categories
- Communicating new products, promotions, and maintaining stock levels
- Drive product sales and distribution
- Drive product growth throughout your own territory by increasing product range
- Negotiating additional product placement and promotional displays, signage, and other marketing material
- Collaborate with your team of Sales Executives across your region and the UK
- Sharing best practice
- Working together to achieve team KPIs in addition to your own individual targets
In return we will offer you:
- Up to £25,200 per annum On Target Earnings
- Overall team incentives (recently 21 prizes awarded ranging from £50 to £500 in vouchers), along with regular regional team incentives
- Development of your career with one of the biggest Brewers and the number one brand in fruit gummies
- We've even developed and promoted a number of our Sales Executives directly into Molson Coors
- Full category & brand training, plus ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- A supportive workplace with access to wellbeing programmes, mental health support, and personal development resources
- Enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity & maternity leave & Perkbox!
- Full manual driving license for a minimum of 12 months and comfortable driving a van
- Molson Coors have a zero-tolerance policy for any drink-related offences or convictions, including Drink Driving convictions