Full time (Monday to Friday), Permanent
Are you passionate about new and exciting products that have a focus on sustainability?
Then we may have just the job for you!
Working for Powerforce as a Lead Regional Account Manager on our TCP team, you will represent Tetley, Good Earth & Teapigs.
What's the job?
- Leading, Managing and Coaching a team of up to 3 Regional Account Managers within the Wholesale channel
- Instilling a passion for our brands, high performance, and a motivation to succeed at the highest level through 1-1 coaching, accompaniments, and leading by example
- Developing the team operating standards – using insight from the field and collected data to drive best practice, ways of working and continuous improvement in team operations
- Managing poor performance efficiently and effectively
- Providing detailed fascia updates to National Account Managers from each fascia respectively, detailing winners and losers of promotional cycle
- Effective time management, splitting your time between coaching the team, carrying out your own customer visits as well as the administration that comes with it
- Supporting your line manager, being the eyes and ears of all things Retail and Foodservice
You will have:
- Wholesale experience and/or sales team people management experience
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel capability
- Strong communication skills with a pro-active and can-do attitude
- An ability to problem-solve and think on your feet
- A full manual driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your ability
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
- Benefits: annual conferences, enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity and maternity leave, Perkbox and Taste Card!
People buy from people and the chosen candidate will possess the right personality to enable them to build important long-lasting relationships. Can you harness new technology and use it to your advantage to help you to achieve your goals? Come and join us and let’s brew up a bright future together!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.