Do you have a creative flair and would love to work with amazing brands from Diageo's portfolio? Showcase your on trade experience and create excitement around fantastic drinks brands as an Activation Specialist for CPM, working on our exciting Diageo On Trade team - Salary £25.5K + bonus of up to £3K per annum + £2k joining fee + company carIdeal location:
Bournemouth, United Kingdon, BH8Territory Covering:
Bournemouth, Southampton, and surrounding areasAre you able to join us before the end of the year? Then you qualify for our £2000 joining bonus!
If you are passionate about the drinks industry and want to play a role in raising the profile and awareness of some of the world's most iconic brands then this would be a great career move for you. CPM can offer First-class training and career progression.Full UK driving licence required.What would I be doing?
Our Activation Specialists will cover city centres, visiting on trade venues (pubs, bars etc) marketing Diageo brands such as Guinness, Smirnoff, Gordon's, Tanqueray, Captain Morgan, and many more.
You will raise awareness of these fantastic products through planning and running events, social media activity, staff training, and creating bespoke cocktail lists for venues.Day to day our Activation Specialists will be …
* Training staff on the Diageo brands and how to serve them to the industry standard
* Posting to social media on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter raising awareness of any promotions and events being held at venues
* Creating bespoke offerings for the outlets, such as cocktail of the week or cocktail menu's for events
* Ensuring Diageo Brands are prominently featured in each venue and staff are talking about our brands to consumers
* Host and provide training on consumer products and sampling events
* Create new menus while suggesting alternative and innovative ways to serve Diageo brandsCurrent CPM Activation Specialists have said they love their jobs because…
' We build incredible relationships and change people's perceptions so they become advocates of Diageo products'
'I am passionate about the brands I work with and love it when I can influence people to share that passion too'
'Working closely with these outlets gives me a real buzz, I feel really proud when I see the results that come from what we do to our customer's delight'Does this sound like a job you would love? Apply today!
You will be given access to great training and development and the support of your manager. CPM are Gold Investors in People accredited, and we are passionate about giving our people the opportunities and training to be able to grow both themselves and their career.CPM are an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated