Creed is a family business established in 1972 which is ambitious with its growth within the industry. We deliver a great range of multi-temperature food products, including our butchery and fresh range to caterers across the country from our bases in Cheltenham, Ilkeston & High Wycombe. It's a great place to be and we are proud of our role in supporting our local community. We are dedicated to creating a great place to work and have been recognised as a "Sunday Times Top 100" Company to work for after achieving "two star" status with Best Companies. Our people are committed to our values, choose their attitude and think customer. They work hard, are committed to providing a great service, have fun and develop along the way. Our employees often get involved in charity events, attend the Director breakfasts, put forward their ideas for improvement and contribute in team briefings. Our core business values are being: Commercial, Proud, Friendly and Nurturing.
The role of Telesales Executive is an exciting and customer focused role. In this role you will manage a daily call schedule of existing customers, take orders by phone or fax and up and cross sell where possible.
Some responsibilities of the role include:
- Answer incoming calls
- Input customer orders
- Deal with general customer enquiries
- Liaise with other departments to resolve queries
- Complete credit/collection requests and liaise with the relevant departments
- Manage customer sales history and update their purchase preferences as required
- Set up appointments for the Sales Team
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers, including suppliers
The Ideal Candidate:
We're looking for someone with a strong desire to make a difference and go above and beyond for our customers.
- Positive 'can do’ attitude
- Desire to learn new skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Friendly positive attitude
- Experience within a call centre environment
The ideal candidate will be flexible and able to work occasional additional hours, in line with business needs.
What you get in return:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Training and development and career progression opportunities.
- Recognition for doing a great job and going the extra mile from customers, your department and the rest of the business.
- Respect and support from your team, supervisors and managers.
- 33 Days of annual leave per year.
- Life insurance for 2 times your annual salary.
- Employee discount on purchases and regular special offers for staff.
- Access to an online discount portal, providing discounts for gyms, the cinema, supermarkets, high street retailers, cashback for changing your electricity supplier and much more helping you to save money on purchases that you would ordinarily make.
- Employee assistance programme that offers confidential support and advice which includes free access to legal advice, wellness programmes and much more.
- Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme.
Creed also offer employees the opportunity to join our Savings Scheme, join the Staff Lottery to support our selected charities and be in with the chance of winning £250 each month, an additional day off each year which you can use to help a charitable cause of your choice and much more. We are also a Living Wage Foundation accredited employer
If you think you have what it takes, please click 'Apply Now' below to send your C.V for consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age, as outlined in our equal opportunities policy.