Creed is a family business established in 1972 which is ambitious with its growth within the industry. We deliver a great range of multi temperature food products, including our butchery and fresh range to caterers across the country from our bases in Cheltenham, Ilkeston & High Wycombe. It's a great place to be and we are proud of our role in supporting our local community. It's a great place to be and we are proud of our role in supporting our local community. We are dedicated to creating a great place to work and have been recognised as a "Sunday Times Top 100" Company to work for after achieving "two star" status with Best Companies Our people are committed to our values, choose their attitude and Think Customer. They work hard and are committed to providing a great service but want to have some fun and development along the way. Our employees often get involved in charity events, attend the Director breakfasts, put forward their ideas for improvement and contribute in the team briefings. Our core business values are being: Commercial, Proud, Friendly and Nurturing.
As a Sales Support Executive at Creed Foodservice you will play a vital role in supporting c.15 Business Development Managers to add value for our customers. You will provide a variety of support to the sales team including the production of accurate reports, margin management and identifying opportunities to maximise sales, which will enable continual growth for our business.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will be:
- Management of the price review process
- Support supplier and customer price changes to ensure timely completion and accuracy
- Timely submission of accurate KPI reports to key customers
- Support Sales with new customer process, to include product and pricing reviews
- Support induction of sales new starters
- Identify areas for continual improvement of processes
- Generate key sales reports as required
The right candidate:
We're looking for a driven individual with excellent interpersonal, relationship management, stakeholder engagement and influencing skills who has experience within Sales and Sales Support, Ideally gained within the Foodservice Sector.
- A keen interest in food and product knowledge.
- Excellent computer skills, including intermediate excel, the ability to pick up new systems quickly and ideally experience working with Vecta, Accord or similar.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Good presentation skills and experience delivering presentations and preparing business documentation.
- Excellent attention to detail and numerical skills.
- Experience preparing, presenting and distributing sales reports.
- Experience delivering excellent administrative support, ideally gained within a Sales Environment, supporting field based Account Managers.
- Experience in and Knowledge of Wholesale, Food, Foodservice and the marketplace in which Creed Operates.
If this sounds like you then please send your CV and a covering note, detailing why you are perfect for this role to Jobs@CreedFoodservice.co..uk
What you get in return:
- Competitive salary of £20,000 per annum.
- Training and development and career progression opportunities.
- Recognition for doing a great job and going the extra mile from customers, your department and the rest of the business.
- Respect and support from your team, supervisors and managers.
- 33 Days of annual leave per year.
- Life insurance for 2 times your annual salary.
- Employee discount on purchases and regular special offers for staff.
- Access to an online discount portal, providing discounts for gyms, the cinema, supermarkets, high street retailers, cashback for changing your electricity supplier and much more helping you to save money on purchases that you would ordinarily make.
- Employee assistance programme that offers confidential support and advice which includes free access to legal advice, wellness programmes and much more.
- Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme.
Creed also offer employees the opportunity to join our Savings Scheme, join the Staff Lottery to support our selected charities and be in with the chance of winning £250 each month, an additional day off each year which you can use to help a charitable cause of your choice and much more. We are also a Living Wage Foundation accredited employer If you think you have what it takes, please click 'Apply Now' below to send your C.V for consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age, as outlined in our equal opportunities policy.