Creed is a family business established in 1972 which is ambitious with its growth within the industry. We deliver a great range of multi-temperature food products, including our butchery and fresh range to caterers across the country from our bases in Cheltenham, Ilkeston & High Wycombe. It's a great place to be and we are proud of our role in supporting our local community. We are dedicated to creating a great place to work and have been recognised as a "Sunday Times Top 100" Company to work for after achieving “two star” status with Best Companies. Our people are committed to our values, choose their attitude and think customer. They work hard, are committed to providing a great service, have fun and develop along the way. Our employees often get involved in charity events, attend the Director breakfasts, put forward their ideas for improvement and contribute in team briefings. Our core business values are being: Commercial, Proud, Friendly and Nurturing.
The National Account Executive will support the delivery of insight and customer satisfaction to customers with a turnover in excess of £1m operating across over c 500 nationwide sites. They will support the National Account Manager, Senior National Account Executive and National Account Executive with diary management, reports, scheduling, project management and administration to ensure that customer requirements are met and exceeded, on time, accurately and with excellent presentation. In this role you will need to build, maintain and improve relationships with all internal and external stakeholders to help drive business improvement, support the Head of Sales - National and contribute to the delivery of the National Sales Strategy.
Some responsibilities of the role include:
Targeting a range of customers across a variety of channels (including LinkedIn Sales Navigator and outbound phone calls) you will:
- Work with the Inventory and Supply Chain Team to monitor Out of Stocks and manage communication with customers ensuring excellent customer service.
- Improve customer satisfaction levels by documenting customer complaints, investigate challenges, propose solutions and ensure that follow-up takes place.
- Regularly update Customer Contracts, Order Forms and other customer and sales information on both internal and external systems.
- Maintain update and report on Failed Delivery’s as required.
- Complete, maintain and update accurate Product Data Sheets for national customers.
- Utilise a full understanding of these to resolve and issues, develop, improve, and manage bespoke customer ordering systems efficiently.
- Support the New Product Listing process, by collating bespoke order forms and technical data working with the Trading and Data team to ensure that the process is runs as smoothly as possible for our customers.
- New Account set up.
- Processing sample and ad-hoc customer request orders as required.
- Prepare product quotes.
- Prepare regular KPI reports by customer and other ad-hoc reports where required.
- Maintaining accurate customer information.
- Support customer visits by preparing relevant documentation including Agendas, Powerpoint Presentations, Reports, Insight Data, Nutritional and Allergen information and Tasting notes.
- Support the wider team with day-to-day tasks providing customer and sales information as required.
- Plan, organise, support, attend and deliver both customer visits and supplier visits with customers.
The Ideal Candidate:
We're looking for a driven individual with excellent interpersonal, relationship management, stakeholder engagement and influencing skills who has experience within Sales and Sales Support, Ideally gained within the Foodservice Sector and National Accounts.
It is essential that you have the following:
- Excellent People Skills: communication, interpersonal, relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills: A methodical, planned and organised approach to work, the ability to work well under pressure and deliver results on agreed deadlines.
- Customer orientation: The ability to adapt your style to work ensure you get the best outcome from every interaction with internal and external stakeholders to deliver excellent customer service.
- Commercial Acumen: Ability to understand how your role contributes to business success and to persuade and influence others.
- Process driven: with an eye for detail, a proven ability to achieve targets, on time and manage expectations.
- Excellent I.T skills: The ability to pick up new systems quickly and experience both using the MS Office suite of applications and of reporting, Intermediate or Advanced Excel and experience preparing documents and reports.
- Experience in a sales role, handling calls, customer challenges and liasing with internal stakeholders to reach swift and effective resolutions.
- Experience delivering excellent administrative support, ideally gained within a Sales Environment, supporting field based Account Managers.
- Experience in and Knowledge of Wholesale, Food, Foodservice and the marketplace in which Creed Operates.
What you get in return:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Training and development and career progression opportunities.
- Recognition for doing a great job and going the extra mile from customers, your department and the rest of the business.
- Respect and support from your team, supervisors and managers.
- 33 Days of annual leave per year.
- Life insurance for 2 times your annual salary.
- Employee discount on purchases and regular special offers for staff.
- Access to an online discount portal, providing discounts for gyms, the cinema, supermarkets, high street retailers, cashback for changing your electricity supplier and much more helping you to save money on purchases that you would ordinarily make.
- Employee assistance programme that offers confidential support and advice which includes free access to legal advice, wellness programmes and much more.
- Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme.
Creed also offer employees the opportunity to join our Savings Scheme, join the Staff Lottery to support our selected charities and be in with the chance of winning £250 each month, an additional day off each year which you can use to help a charitable cause of your choice and much more. We are also a Living Wage Foundation accredited employer.
Apply now if you think you have what it takes to succeed as a National Account Manager at Creed Foodservice.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age, as outlined in our equal opportunities policy.