ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - FIELD MARKETING/EXPERIENTIAL
We are looking for an experienced Account Director to oversee a multimillion-pound budget telecoms client. We need someone who is excited about the prospect of working with a client who is on an ambitious 5-year expansion plan, someone who loves big teams, big budgets, high profile brands and having the opportunity to shape and evolve activity. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years' experience of client and project account management and will be confident and proficient at managing end-to-end projects in the fields of live events and experiential. Up to £60,000 + an attractive benefits package.
Location: Thame OX9, United Kingdom
Hyphen is part of the CPM Group. We are a boutique live events & experiential agency, with creativity that connects, to cut-through the noise. At Hyphen, we turn encounters into connections. The more ways people engage with a brand - see it, hear it, touch it - the better. We know that if you encounter a brand in person, you're more likely to remember it - 90% more likely and that's where you come in.
On this account, we straddle the world of experiential and field marketing, what sets us apart is that we focus on connections with consumers rather than transactions. We believe if we can create valuable engagements from the outset, this sets our clients up for a stronger chance of a sale further down the chain. We are looking for someone to bring some field marketing expertise to Hyphen but is comfortable breaking from traditional approaches.
We run a large team of Brand Ambassadors who work across events, high streets or on specific postcodes, speaking to consumers about products and encouraging them to register their interest. We use all sorts of creative tactics to get them to talk to us and constantly think differently about how to find the most effective ways to engage, pivoting and adapting to drive success.
* Set up large scale projects and manage multi-functional project teams, field teams and external suppliers to deliver the desired result in the most cost & time effective manner for the clients
* Recruit, train and develop direct reports and ensure all teams (both Account and Field) are fully briefed, trained and equipped to fulfil expected output.
* Develop and grow client relationships through regular communication, increase visibility of the agency with the client and other departments within the brand. Uphold the highest levels of client servicing, ensuring your team do the same
* Gain insight of client's business, category, brands and ways of working to proactively identify new business opportunities and work with line manager to prepare and present proposals to add value to client operation and extend service.
* Create realistic and workable budgets which maximise profit, ensuring financial management of live projects is completed within agreed sales and profit parameters and timescales
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Typically a minimum 4 years+ experience.
* Experience and knowledge of delivering out of home and out of store field marketing solutions.
* Proven experience of managing end-to-end projects in a similar environment.
* Experience and ability to manage and motivate a team of people
* Can-do attitude and oodles of passion
* Has worked for or had experience of an outsourced agency, managing a portfolio of business in excess of £1.5m desired but not essential
In exchange for your skills and experience, you'll receive up to £60,000 p/a and attractive benefit package. This role is based in our Thame HO, client premises plus other travel as required for field visits and team meetings