Sales Executive - Molson Coors & Haribo (working for Powerforce)
Full time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000 per annum + up to 20% Bonus opportunity + Van + Incentives
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Interested in starting a career in sales?
Want to work in a team that has a strong we're-in-it-together philosophy?
...a team who really listens and takes on feedback?
We at Powerforce are looking for a passionate and tenacious person to work on our field sales team representing both Molson Coors & Haribo.
As a Sales Executive, you will:
- Be the face of both Molson Coors & Haribo
- Building strong relationships with key in-store contacts in convenience and independent stores
- Maximising brand awareness and educating retailers across different categories
- Communicating new products, promotions, and maintaining stock levels
- Drive product sales and distribution
- Drive product growth throughout your own territory by increasing product range
- Negotiating additional product placement and promotional displays, signage, and other marketing material
- Collaborate with your team of Sales Executives across your region and the UK
- Sharing best practice
- Working together to achieve team KPIs in addition to your own individual targets
In return we will offer you:
- Up to £25,200 per annum On Target Earnings
- Overall team incentives (recently 21 prizes awarded ranging from £50 to £500 in vouchers), along with regular regional team incentives
- Development of your career with one of the biggest Brewers and the number one brand in fruit gummies
- We've even developed and promoted a number of our Sales Executives directly into Molson Coors
- Full category & brand training, plus ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- A supportive workplace with access to wellbeing programmes, mental health support, and personal development resources
- Enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity & maternity leave & Perkbox!
- Full manual driving license for a minimum of 12 months and comfortable driving a van
- Molson Coors have a zero-tolerance policy for any drink-related offences or convictions, including Drink Driving convictions
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.