Business Development Manager (On-Trade)
Up to £34,000 with car allowance, 15% bonus, extensive benefits package.
We are looking for a driven salesperson to join one of the biggest players in the Global spirits industry! This company have a long list of developed brands in the market, catering to drinkers of all kinds across several categories. The brand is distinctive and recognisable both on a professional level and as an individual consumer.
Due to growth and market dominance, they are looking for someone to join the team with a focus on developing sales within Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire area.
You will join an incredibly supportive team of BDMs headed by some very experienced leaders. You’ll come from a drinks background with 2-3 years of sales experience directly into mid to high-end venues (On-trade). You'll have a passion for food and drink and be able to clearly demonstrate the ability to build and maintain solid relationships.
You will have a client base of circa. 250 customers and will be expected to be visiting 30 or so of these a week and be responsible for thinking of innovative ways to grow your portfolio. We are looking for people who are wanting to build a career in one of the biggest players in the industry.
- Identify partnership opportunities with outlets.
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand.
- Maintain existing business through focusing on customer satisfaction and retention
- Be a brand ambassador, working to promote a permanent menu fixture, house pour and promotional events
- Working to pre-agreed targets, accurate forecasting and delivering results.
- 2-3 years prior within business development or account management for Drinks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented