Category Manager – Grocery Multiples
Outstanding Healthy Snacks SME
Office based 3 days (West London / M40 Corridor); with 2 days WFH
- Has an array of instantly recognisable brands across the Healthy Snacking Categories
- Is an extremely profitable SME backed by a larger FMCG
- Be part of step changing their Category agenda within both the business and externally with the trade!
- Are you ready to deliver category thought leadership?
- As Category Manager you will be part of a new team that is ensuring category vision drives business planning and decisions, embedded internally and externally with customers as the start point for annual planning and range reviews.
- Driving the Category and Channel agenda, with a focus on key customers across Grocery retailers such as ASDA, Morrisons & Waitrose
- No surprise with a portfolio of brilliant Healthy Snacking Brands these retailers are of key strategic importance to the client. You will work closely with them to deliver category thought leadership challenging conventional thinking to co create inspiring 3-year Category Vision, Drivers and Tactics to gain advantage for their brands and drive sustainable, profitable growth.
- Be the internal category champion for your portfolio, upskilling both sales and marketing teams
- Will be a very experienced Category Manager looking for their big break or a Junior Category Manager looking for more strategic responsibility.
- Be a change agent and prepared to challenge others and have strength in stakeholder engagement and bringing others on the journey
- Have extensive experience working with continuous data sets such as Kantar etc
- Be able to demonstrate driving insight led decisions with customers and insight to action
- Will be a clear communicator with confidence to manage across functions and drive the category strategy for their portfolio
Details and benefits:
- Office based 3 days a week in West London / M40 corridor location with 2 days WFH
- Salary & reward - £highly attractive plus 15% bonus opportunity & strong benefits package
Are you curious? A change agent? Ready to deliver category change? Then apply now….
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 7/16106/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.